- Ideal for adhering retaining wall block and stair treads
- Can be applied on wet surfaces
- This is a great adhesive for step veneering and freeze-thaw areas
- Application range: 35 degrees to 110 degrees F
- Cleanup with mineral spirits before dry
- 50 linear feet of bead per tube
- Weight: 1.2 lbs individual bottle
This adhesive can be applied to wet or saturated material so it is perfect for late season application. Great for areas subjected to heavy loads like step treads and pool coping. Type III adhesive foams during curing and will fill up to 1/4 inch. Allow 24 hours curing time before traffic is allowed. 75 percent strength in 24 hours, 95 percent strength in 48 hours. Substrate should be dust and dirt free. If extremely dry, spraying with water on surfaces before application will help adhesive cure properly.