Mini Screed System w/ 131'3" (40m) Rails - PLEASE CALL for LTL Freight Shipping
SKU: PT-52722A Optimas Hardscape
- Minimizing manual labor, the Mini Screed System is the ideal tool to prepare a perfect bedding layer for your pavers.
- The stable and well-designed construction permits the perfect leveling of the fine screed (sand, chips or similar substrates) up to a width of 17ft 0.74in (5.2m). This enables you to construct a paver bed in one step that is true to the line in both height and profile.
- With its simple operation, high efficiency and comparatively low cost, the Optimas manual screed belongs on every building site. Its bucket shape and pulling points have been designed to enable a light-weight design which does not lift up when screeding. The continuously-adjustable modular design of the manual screed makes it the innovative alternative to the telescope principle, which has never convinced in practice.
- The manual screed with level bars is multi-functional and flexible and can be used for paths, parking spaces and drive entries.
- Note: For best results with no sagging or deflection, the recommended screeding width is up to 11ft 5.79in (3,50m).